We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work with an experienced, hard-working group of professionals focused on camaraderie, teamwork, work/life balance, prompt and friendly service, and dedication to the bank’s success. Our culture supports open communication, welcomes product and service ideas, and encourages strategic and other dialogue with senior management.
If you’re interested in joining the Wakefield Co-op team, please email your resume and cover letter to Joyce Grasso at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wakefield Co-operative Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Part-time Floating Universal Banker is responsible for providing exceptional customer service by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products, understanding the customer's unperceived needs, and communicating effectively with team members.
Thursday: 10:00 AM through 6:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM through 6:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM through 1:00 PM
(flexibility a plus)
Specific Job Functions:
• Processes regular teller transactions for customers including servicing customer accounts, accepting loan payments, cashing checks, verify currency, balancing cash drawer, night deposits, ATM balancing, as well as any other related duties.
• Provides a complete range of customer service including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to process new and existing accounts.
• Responsible for providing comprehensive electronic banking support to customers.
• Proactively interviews customers to identify all their perceived and unperceived financial needs.
• Working accurately and efficiently with strong written and verbal skills to complete transactions within a reasonable period of time.
• Maintains knowledge of branch policies and procedures.
• Participates in activities for generating new business such as special events.
• Successfully completing IRA and CD transactions.
• Deliver clarity to customers through simplicity, guidance, and know-how.
• Interface with customers via telephone or in person.
• Must be able to support both branch locations as needed.
• Adherence to all operational, regulatory and security requirements, directives and procedures while minimizing losses.
• Contributing to the achievement of the bank through individual and group efforts and by offering ideas for improving processes and exceeding customer expectations.
Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Basic understanding of financial products and services and the ability to learn more.
• Assessing customer's needs, providing solid recommendations, and building customer relationships to optimize opportunities with new and existing customers.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills and computer skills.
• Ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements.
• Successful completion of in-house training programs or other approved training programs.
• Compliance with BSA regulations as appropriate to the position.
Customer and Community Contact and Activities
The nature of this position requires the engagement of customers to the bank and the meeting of members of the community. Such contact may be via phone, electronically or in-person. These are necessary aspects of this job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. It is expected that from time to time other duties, both related and unrelated to the above, may be assigned and therefore, required.
Contact InformationMohammed Bezzat