We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work with an experienced, hard-working group of professionals focused on camaraderie, teamwork, work/life balance, prompt and friendly service, and dedication to the bank’s success. Our culture supports open communication, welcomes product and service ideas, and encourages strategic and other dialogue with senior management.
If you’re interested in joining the Wakefield Co-op team, please email your resume and cover letter to Joyce Grasso at email@example.com.
Wakefield Co-operative Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Part Time position responsible for various administrative functions in support of commercial loan department
Essential Job Functions
• Support SVP & CLO by initiating and servicing commercial credit and banking relationships.
• Manages the process to ensure adequate credit records are maintained for the commercial loan portfolio.
• Contact customers annually as well as follow up for all requirements
• Assist the Sr. Commercial Loan Assistant on loan conditions as required by the commitment letters.
• Assist the Sr. Commercial Loan Assistant in Master File and Quality Control Reviews
• Assist the commercial lending staff with monthly, quarterly and daily reports as needed.
• Assist the Sr. Commercial Loan Assistant with general administrative work.
• Assist the commercial lending staff with risk rating evaluations, credit memos, loan covenant testing and document deficiency resolutions.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Ensures compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, and prescribed policies/practices/procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards related to and required by one's duties.
• Organizational skills
• Proficiency in PC Skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Customer service and communication skills
• 1-3 years Commercial Lending, credit analyst and/or portfolio Management experience preferred.
Certain job functions may require on-site participation. These functions may include (but are not limited to):
• Analysis of personal and private customer data.
• In person training
• Answering phones from customers both internal and external
• Quality Control Function
• Board and Committee meeting participation and preparation
• Secondary Desk Function
• Servicing the lending customers.
• Annual compliance training
There are certain job functions that can be accomplished at home with supervisor approval.
Customer and Community Contact and Activities
While the majority of the lending job functions are internal to the organization on a daily basis, the nature of the lending department requires the engagement of customers at the bank and meeting members of the community. Such contact may be via phone, electronically or in-person. These are necessary aspects of the job.
It is also expected that all members of the lending department take part in community outreach and volunteer for community based events and organizations sponsored by the bank.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Contact InformationLeo Barrett