We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work with an experienced, hard-working group of professionals focused on camaraderie, teamwork, work/life balance, prompt and friendly service, and dedication to the bank’s success. Our culture supports open communication, welcomes product and service ideas, and encourages strategic and other dialogue with senior management.
Under the general supervision of the VP/Loan Services, performs a variety of clerical and
Administrative tasks in connection with the servicing of Consumer, Commercial and Residential Mortgage Loans.
Essential Job Functions:
• Boarding new loans, modifications and all types of File Maintenance into Core Loan System (COCC)
• Key contributor for managing loan servicing email box and telephone coverage for customer facing inquiries and requests for any loan related services.
• Assist with computing, preparing and faxing loan payoff figures for attorneys and borrowers.
• Prepare Mortgage Discharges of paid Mortgage and Consumer Loans following an established SOP
• Perform related loan servicing tasks and special projects as required or assigned.
• Keeps abreast of federal and state laws and regulations pertaining to consumer rights, nondiscrimination, fair credit reporting, HMDA, etc.
Qualifications, Requirements and Skills
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. It is expected that from time to time other duties, both related and unrelated to the above, may be assigned and therefore, required.
Contact InformationJoyce Grasso
If you’re interested in joining the Wakefield Co-op team, please email your resume and cover letter to Joyce Grasso at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Wakefield Co-operative Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.