We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work with an experienced, hard-working group of professionals focused on camaraderie, teamwork, work/life balance, prompt and friendly service, and dedication to the bank’s success. Our culture supports open communication, welcomes product and service ideas, and encourages strategic and other dialogue with senior management.
If you’re interested in joining the Wakefield Co-op team, please email your resume and cover letter to Joyce Grasso at email@example.com.
Wakefield Co-operative Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wakefield Co-operative Bank, a $248 million community bank located in Wakefield, is seeking a team-oriented professional to perform a wide variety of duties in the deposit operations department.
Title: Operations Specialist
This employee is expected to consistently provide prompt and professional service to all internal and external customers in performing several aspects of the bank’s operations function.
The position requires efficient and accurate completion of required daily duties and supporting additional tasks in promoting the bank’s operational and technical goals and needs, including procedures review, research, project involvement, systems utilization, and independently identifying and suggesting operational improvements.
Primary duties include the following:
• Processes and monitors ACH, inclearing, stop payments, and wire transfer entries, returns, and adjustments accurately and timely including daily pay/return decisions for customer accounts.
• Responsible for internet banking applications, reports, and activity and supports the product. Serves as the primary online banking customer service contact.
• Operations liaison role with core system provider and other systems
• Processes adjustments and other entries on Fed-Line
• Compile information related to subpoenas, levies, or other research requests
• Maintenance and reporting for Abandoned property, dormant accounts, reclamations, audit requests, and any other operations reporting functions as needed
• Responds to internal requests for information and customer account requests or inquiries, including ensuring a prompt and courteous relationship with Retail and other staff in ensuring exceptional customer service on a daily basis
• Participates in system enhancements and trouble-shooting, department procedures, and other aspects of ensuring an efficient and effective operations department
• Resolves ACH, ATM and debit card disputes and monitors suspicious activity. Processes adjustments appropriately and according to NACHA Operating Rules and Regulation E.
• Assists with core and other system maintenance and review
Knowledge of NACHA operating rules, Regulation E, and other technical knowledge of deposit operations functions is required. AAP certification is preferred but not required.
College degree is helpful though not required. Three to five years of experience in a community bank deposit operations role is preferred. Experience with the COCC Insight system is helpful.
Candidate should have a proven track record of exceptional customer service, teamwork, accuracy, initiative, and independent problem solving.
The Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Please forward a resume and cover letter to Joyce Grasso, Vice President, Wakefield Co-operative Bank, 342 Main Street, Wakefield, MA 01880; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact InformationJoyce Grasso