To our valued customers and community:
We are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and following government and health officials’ recommendations. Here is how we are actively working to keep our employees, customers and community protected and thriving during this time of uncertainty:
• Increased measures to sanitize and deep clean our ATMs, branches and offices
• Hand sanitizer available to customers and employees; stringent hand washing for employees
• Our employees have been urged to stay home if they feel unwell and to make health and social distancing a priority. This means only holding and attending necessary meetings, and meeting in designated areas that can be efficiently monitored and cleaned appropriately.
• Our branches remain open and fully-staffed, however we encourage customers to utilize all means of electronic banking. This includes:
Contact customer service via telephone or email
Wakefield branch: 781-245-3890
Lynnfield branch: 781-334-4050
Lending department: 781-224-7341
Utilize ATMs to access cash and make deposits. Wakefield Co-operative Bank is part of the SUM network, offering access to over 11,000 ATMs nationwide, surcharge free. In addition, we accept banking by mail and our ATMs accept deposits, should you wish to conduct business using either method.
Access online and mobile banking any time of day:
Check balances and transactions
Pay bills or people
Manage your debit card
Deposit checks via mobile check deposit on your phone
• Additionally, we ask you to be diligently aware of any potential scams or fraud; sensitive times such as these are opportune for fraudsters to try and collect personal information from individuals. Always exercise caution and never give out information in response to an unsolicited email or phone call.
Remember: Wakefield Co-operative Bank will never ask you via phone or email to provide, verify, or update passwords, usernames, security codes, account numbers, or other personal information.
Our executive team is dedicated to ensuring the wellbeing of our customers and employees and will continue to vigilantly evaluate the current situation and take proactive steps as needed.